Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:21 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » Introductions » New to forum

Old 05-12-2009, 05:59 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Stevo944ts
Junior Trader

Favorites: ctic,xl,fnm
Stevo944ts is on a distinguished road
Default New to forum

Hello,no big time player by no means. when deciding whether to play poker online or the stock market,i thought i would loose my money slower with the market.got very lucky at first with xl,fnm,ctic,c,srz. still holding fnm,c,dtg,ctic.
Stevo944ts is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:02 PM   Nav to Top  #2
AKrider
VIP Trader

Favorites: SD, BCF, BIPH
AKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant future

Haha welcome. You made the right choice with the stock market.. Our goal is to make money not lose it Stick with us and you will be a winner

Fortune favors the brave.
AKrider is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:04 PM   Nav to Top  #3
sblok
*BEAR*

Favorites: KFN,FAZ/FAS,TBT,SRS
sblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to behold

Throw your emotions out of the window, do your own DD and plan your buys. That way you wont lose, but actually make money

Welcome and good luck!

Originally Posted by Stevo944ts View Post
Hello,no big time player by no means. when deciding whether to play poker online or the stock market,i thought i would loose my money slower with the market.got very lucky at first with xl,fnm,ctic,c,srz. still holding fnm,c,dtg,ctic.
sblok is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:04 AM   Nav to Top  #4
chuckd
UberTrader

Favorites: KFN LVS NTE
chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Stevo
All advice from me is guaranteed to be worth at least what you paid for it, or double your money back. All persons dealing with matters of personal finance are advised to gather information from blogs, books, radio and TV, consult with professionals, discuss the matter with anybody who will listen, and then make their own decision.
chuckd is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
C, CTIC, dtg, fnm