Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » Introductions » Hello All & CGM

Old 05-07-2009, 05:13 PM   Nav to Top  #1
RichyRich
Junior Trader

RichyRich is on a distinguished road
Default Hello All & CGM

Quite new to trading and mostly working within the Aim. As a newbie I've been following Vicvan (or shark on iii) for a while now and glad to have jumped onto his GGG and Afren tips for the long haul.

Learning lots from the experts and especially the importance DD and gaining free shares......

I've taken a good look at CGM (long the same lines as GGG) and they are sitting on a mountain of gold (literally) well over $1B (and good reports of additional unexpected highgrade finds of $160M from previous 3 months). Systemtic surveying could yeild 2-4 time current finds reported above. Price is way out for these numbers.

They are just starting to produce meaningful quantites this year, but they've hit a few problems so I expect them to be behind on targets for 09 (20-25koz Au!). I've asked for more information and will report outcoming. This is WATCH for now but DYOR for the long term on this one. I've made a small play and will reconsider buying more based on their reply.... should be 200-400% over the next 18months if they can get production on stated targets.
RichyRich is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:23 PM   Nav to Top  #2
VicVan
UberTrader

Favorites: ANTO, GE, XL
VicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Rich, good to have you here. I dont post much at all on iii but the year I set that account up was the year I started trading my student loan! Big gains back in the day on Game group, Kenmare mining, Antisoma, and a ton more. Happy days. As lately I been with the Yankees its helpful on getting comments from the UK. Hence good to have some Uk guys here

CGM sounds good - be sure to post it properly as a tip in the stock pick section so we can credit it to you. Sounds perfect one and right up my street. Let us know if you can find out their drilling results / financial releases for trades
cheers bro
Always do your own research and make up your own mind on any stock. Top investors follow themselves, sheep get slaughtered. Any tip, suggestion or comment posted by me is simply a suggestion / prompt for you to make up your own mind. No liability will be accepted. Its not a professional view, its a suggestion. Shares go up and down. Always spread your investments, always set your stops both up and down. If shorting or Futures investing, know what your doing. You cant beat the sharks, but you can swim on their back. Trade lucky.
VicVan is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:47 PM   Nav to Top  #3
Scott68
UberTrader

Favorites: LVS CTIC BGM
Scott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to have another member of the VicVan Mob aboard!

Tags
CGM