Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » Introductions » Good Morning Everyone! Cedar136

Old 04-27-2009, 07:30 AM   Nav to Top  #1
Cedar136
Junior Trader

Favorites: LVS, GNTA, F
Cedar136 is just really niceCedar136 is just really niceCedar136 is just really niceCedar136 is just really nice
Default Good Morning Everyone! Cedar136

Well I just signed up. Wow what a great looking site! I just took a self directed tour and I must say this is going to be a great place to be. I first need to thank Germs for inviting me here. I have taken his advice and have watched from the side lines on Google. Now I am ready to get involved.
I am a new investor. Yet years ago I was trading in options and learning a lot. I made some money and lost some more. HaHa. I started up again because I started noticing that the stock market was having a sale.
My hopes for participating in this site are: Making money, Learning, offering advice from my experiences so maybe someone else will learn from them. This last one don't take to seriously right now because I obviously do not have that much experience. HaHa.
I would like to thank Miles, Trants, Sawry, Sean, Vic and anyone else I have not mentioned for this wonderful place to be.
Cedar136 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:47 AM   Nav to Top  #2
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Favorites: LVS, FAS/FAZ, POT
Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via AIM to Miles Send a message via Skype™ to Miles

Welcome, appreciate the good words! Here is 200 Reputation points to get you started.
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Miles is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:11 AM   Nav to Top  #3
Germs
VIP Trader

Favorites: LVS, CTIC, CBAI
Germs is a splendid one to beholdGerms is a splendid one to beholdGerms is a splendid one to beholdGerms is a splendid one to beholdGerms is a splendid one to beholdGerms is a splendid one to beholdGerms is a splendid one to behold

Welcome Cedars 136. With the tips, teaching and advice from members of StockRants you will be happy making money. Just remember, before trading you must do your own research of stocks. It is your money and you want to invest wisely. Best of luck to you!!!
Germs
Germs is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote