Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » Introductions » Riding the HEB/CTIC wave!

Old 06-06-2009, 05:13 PM   Nav to Top  #1
ladybird
Junior Trader

Favorites: spng, ctic, heb
ladybird has a spectacular aura aboutladybird has a spectacular aura aboutladybird has a spectacular aura about
Default Riding the HEB/CTIC wave!

Wow, yesterday was crazy...happy to have the collective insight from the board while HEB was on its wild ride. Luckily, I had pulled my stops after being stopped out the week before ( just used the proceeds to pay for shares!) Obviously, enjoying the CTIC/HEB drama, but it was SPNG that was bringing home the bacon!

What a day...really enjoying the board and learning from others. Unlike other forums, I appreciate it isn't malicious or crude (of course, there are always those warranted, rare exceptions!)

Good fortune to all....Bridget
ladybird is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:25 PM   Nav to Top  #2
tony
VIP Trader

Favorites: CTIC, VWDRY, CRBC
tony is a splendid one to beholdtony is a splendid one to beholdtony is a splendid one to beholdtony is a splendid one to beholdtony is a splendid one to beholdtony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ladybird View Post
Wow, yesterday was crazy...happy to have the collective insight from the board while HEB was on its wild ride. Luckily, I had pulled my stops after being stopped out the week before ( just used the proceeds to pay for shares!) Obviously, enjoying the CTIC/HEB drama, but it was SPNG that was bringing home the bacon!

What a day...really enjoying the board and learning from others. Unlike other forums, I appreciate it isn't malicious or crude (of course, there are always those warranted, rare exceptions!)

Good fortune to all....Bridget
Welcome Bridget! Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.. this certainly is much different from other places and thats why I am here every day.
tony is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:27 PM   Nav to Top  #3
chuckd
UberTrader

Favorites: KFN LVS NTE
chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Bridget, glad you joined us. Please feel free to ask questions and join in the discussions.
All advice from me is guaranteed to be worth at least what you paid for it, or double your money back. All persons dealing with matters of personal finance are advised to gather information from blogs, books, radio and TV, consult with professionals, discuss the matter with anybody who will listen, and then make their own decision.
chuckd is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:37 AM   Nav to Top  #4
w00tw00t
Senior Trader

w00tw00t is a splendid one to beholdw00tw00t is a splendid one to beholdw00tw00t is a splendid one to beholdw00tw00t is a splendid one to beholdw00tw00t is a splendid one to beholdw00tw00t is a splendid one to beholdw00tw00t is a splendid one to behold

Ah another CTIC owner :)
enjoy your stay
w00tw00t is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
CTIC, HEB, SPNG