Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » Introductions » Hello World!

Old 06-06-2009, 03:15 AM   Nav to Top  #1
kabilius
VIP Trader

Favorites: KERX, OREX, SUPG
kabilius is a splendid one to beholdkabilius is a splendid one to beholdkabilius is a splendid one to beholdkabilius is a splendid one to beholdkabilius is a splendid one to beholdkabilius is a splendid one to beholdkabilius is a splendid one to behold
Default Hello World!

Hi all,

I started trading two months ago, and I owned the following stock currently / in the past: C, AMD, SIRI, UYG, AMKR, REXX, SIRF, GNBT, GMET, and CTIC

A couple weeks ago, I tried my first biotech stock, GNBT, and it soared unexpectedly on Thursday (I didn't expect it...). Realizing the power of biotech stocks, I started searching for biotech stocks online, and I stumbled across the BDSI post by Cuseabuse04, so here I am!

As a two-month trader, I still lack abundant of required knowledge, so I am hopeful to get some pointers here!

See you all around!
kab
kabilius is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:47 PM   Nav to Top  #2
illinoisweber
VIP Trader

Favorites: ELO U2 INXS
illinoisweber is a name known to allillinoisweber is a name known to allillinoisweber is a name known to allillinoisweber is a name known to allillinoisweber is a name known to allillinoisweber is a name known to all
Default Welcome

You came to the right place to find honest help. Feel free to post any questions or hot picks you may have .

Happy trades, RW
Old 06-06-2009, 11:28 PM   Nav to Top  #3
chuckd
UberTrader

Favorites: KFN LVS NTE
chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome kabilius !! Glad you joined us.
All advice from me is guaranteed to be worth at least what you paid for it, or double your money back. All persons dealing with matters of personal finance are advised to gather information from blogs, books, radio and TV, consult with professionals, discuss the matter with anybody who will listen, and then make their own decision.
chuckd is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
AMD, AMKR, C, CTIC, GMET, GNBT, REXX, SIRF, Siri, UYG