Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » Introductions » just trying to make some money

Old 05-29-2009, 03:19 AM   Nav to Top  #1
investing101
Junior Trader

Favorites: prol, bac, scln
investing101 is on a distinguished road
Smile just trying to make some money

Hello, My name is Joseph, I joined after reading a post on a google board by someone named mac. This looks like an interesting site so far. I hope to learn more about trading and investing. I started buying stocks January of this year. I have had my shares of winners and losers. My first stock was GGP luckily I promptly sold it for a decent 40% gain, but its better then a lose. My last good one was CVRG I bought at .04 then sold half for a small profit at .14 and left some of the houses money on the table incase it does actually go somewhere. I like to take time with my picks and leave some profit on the table for possible larger gains. Some think that is dumb, but why wait around with my own money on the line when I can use that money to fund new finds and expand my growing portfolio. And if it goes under ohhhhh well i already cashed in a small profit
investing101 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:22 AM   Nav to Top  #2
Dead Bird Dog
UberTrader

Dead Bird Dog has a reputation beyond reputeDead Bird Dog has a reputation beyond reputeDead Bird Dog has a reputation beyond reputeDead Bird Dog has a reputation beyond reputeDead Bird Dog has a reputation beyond reputeDead Bird Dog has a reputation beyond reputeDead Bird Dog has a reputation beyond reputeDead Bird Dog has a reputation beyond reputeDead Bird Dog has a reputation beyond reputeDead Bird Dog has a reputation beyond reputeDead Bird Dog has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Joseph! Sounds to me like you're already off to a great start. I think you'll find us to bea good place to not only increase your but also learn a great deal.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:38 AM   Nav to Top  #3
chuckd
UberTrader

Favorites: KFN LVS NTE
chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Joesph !! Glad you joined us.
All advice from me is guaranteed to be worth at least what you paid for it, or double your money back. All persons dealing with matters of personal finance are advised to gather information from blogs, books, radio and TV, consult with professionals, discuss the matter with anybody who will listen, and then make their own decision.
chuckd is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
CVRG, ggwpq