Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:59 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » Introductions » Intro: bhcfinance

Old 04-25-2009, 02:12 PM   Nav to Top  #1
bhcfinance
VIP Trader

Favorites: LVS, XL, INTC
bhcfinance is a name known to allbhcfinance is a name known to allbhcfinance is a name known to allbhcfinance is a name known to allbhcfinance is a name known to allbhcfinance is a name known to all
Big Smile Intro: bhcfinance

Hey guys, my name is Morgan Jones. Many of you know me as bhcfinance. I'm one of the original folks who chatted on the LVS google page, and was lucky enough to get an invite to join LVSI in early January. I'd like to thank Vic, Sean, Miles, and everyone who contributed to making this seriously happen. I have mainly been trying to learn from guys like Sawri, Vic, and Chuck. I have made a few contributions such as screaming stem cells and made some good money, but have also been burned a little chasing them. Lesson learned.
I have been trading since September when I first discovered how incredible of an opportunity we have at hand, and have learned there is incredible opportunity in the stock market almost every day. I'm currently studying and learning how to use technical analysis to day trade.
I really believe in investing in stem cells, solars, and other forms of alternative energy. As I develop as a day trader I hope to use profits to invest in these sectors.
Recommendations: I follow Brian Shannon of Alphatrends.net. and Steve Gomez of Todaytrader.com on twitter. If you don't have twitter and check out stocktwits I highly recommend it. Add me at Mogan2012 if you're on twitter.
Thanks guys
bhcfinance is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:27 PM   Nav to Top  #2
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Favorites: LVS, FAS/FAZ, POT
Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via AIM to Miles Send a message via Skype™ to Miles

Welcome bhc! I agree StockTwits is very very handy.
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Miles is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:29 PM   Nav to Top  #3
chuckd
UberTrader

Favorites: KFN LVS NTE
chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bhc, from what I have been seeing it looks like twitter is taking over the world!!

Also, be prepared for me to challenge you on your stem, solar, and other alt energy picks.
While I think that they are all great things, I think that it will be many, many years before
most of them make any real money, and many will fall by the roadside as well. I think as a sector
we will see short term spikes related to Govt, subsidies and such, but it will be a while before
any real value is recognized by the share holders. Of course a few of them will be huge success's
Hope you pick us some winners!!
chuckd is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote