Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » Introductions » Just what I've been looking for

Old 05-24-2009, 07:37 PM   Nav to Top  #1
tony
VIP Trader

Favorites: CTIC, VWDRY, CRBC
tony is a splendid one to beholdtony is a splendid one to beholdtony is a splendid one to beholdtony is a splendid one to beholdtony is a splendid one to beholdtony is a splendid one to behold
Default Just what I've been looking for

Hello all,

I found this forum through the google forums and I like this much better. Finally I can stop nagging my fiance about the market and talk to people that share the same interest! My name is Tony, I work full time for AT&T and I am an United States Air Force Reservist. The Air Force is what I love but I also enjoy the stock market and the potential that is there.

I wish everyone success, right now my portfolio includes;

GLS, DNDN, ETFC, CTIC, BLT and HEB

I use sharebuilder and I'm pretty satisfied with it. Other than that I'm glad to be here. Thanks.
tony is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:59 PM   Nav to Top  #2
chuckd
UberTrader

Favorites: KFN LVS NTE
chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute

welcome Tony, Glad to have another Georgian here. Please feel free

to ask questions and join in the discussions.
All advice from me is guaranteed to be worth at least what you paid for it, or double your money back. All persons dealing with matters of personal finance are advised to gather information from blogs, books, radio and TV, consult with professionals, discuss the matter with anybody who will listen, and then make their own decision.
chuckd is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
BLT and HEB, CTIC, DNDN, ETFC, GLS