Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Forex Trading » Flexible & Relaxed Forex Trading with IMMFX

Old 10-20-2017, 12:14 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Jamalmolla
Trader

Favorites: EURUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY
Jamalmolla is on a distinguished road
Default Flexible & Relaxed Forex Trading with IMMFX

As a beginner trader, I would say the help that I have been receiving from IMMFX is priceless. They held my hand from the beginning when I started with signals trading. I love the webinars, my favorite one is "Trading Psychology", that helped boost my confidence a lot.

The spreads are good and I have my personal account manager assigned to help me. She is constantly monitoring my account and contacts me immediately when she sees I'm in a losing trade to prevent further losses. Hassle free deposits and withdrawals as well.

Oh they give good bonuses too!!! Really no problems experienced thus far. And I love that they are an international broker and they have local offices too, so I can pop by anytime…also regulated by the Financial Services Board which is not something I can say for most international brokers." https://immfx.com/
Jamalmolla is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 03:59 PM   Nav to Top  #2
James Charter
Senior Trader

Favorites: SSNLF, NASDAQ, NYSE
James Charter is on a distinguished road

I have not heard much about this IMMFX, and I think this company even closed. So, I don’t think it is really sensible to go for working with a broker that’s so low on reputation, it just gives you too much risk and will only create problem. I will not make such mistakes at all.
James Charter is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote