Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Forex Trading » I wish good luck to everyone and let the trend will always be by your side

Old 09-01-2017, 01:19 AM   Nav to Top  #1
Marianna
Trader

Favorites: Apple, Google, Facebook
Marianna is on a distinguished road
Default I wish good luck to everyone and let the trend will always be by your side

I have been trading on Forex for nearly 9 months. I like working and to be independent, that is why I chose Forex. I had changed several brokers before I started cooperating with IMMFX. I have been trading on their platform Forex for some time and I make much money. IMMFX forex broker provides perfect trading conditions, withdrawals and deposits, plus bonuses – and I appreciate it. I wish good luck to everyone and let the trend will always be by your side
Marianna is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 11:00 AM   Nav to Top  #2
James Charter
Trader

Favorites: SSNLF, NASDAQ, NYSE
James Charter is on a distinguished road

It’s not easy to follow the trend all the time, so that’s why we need to prepare our self for any situation and not just think about trend, as it is not going to help us anyway at all. I keep everything in control and thanks to FreshForex, it’s a lot easier. They provide the BIGGEST Tradable Deposit Bonus of 101%, it’s just outstanding and helps big time!
James Charter is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 03:34 PM   Nav to Top  #3
Serje
Junior Trader

Favorites: COMP, AAPL, NOK,
Serje is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Marianna View Post
I have been trading on Forex for nearly 9 months. I like working and to be independent, that is why I chose Forex. I had changed several brokers before I started cooperating with IMMFX. I have been trading on their platform Forex for some time and I make much money. IMMFX forex broker provides perfect trading conditions, withdrawals and deposits, plus bonuses – and I appreciate it. I wish good luck to everyone and let the trend will always be by your side
I quit forex about 1 year ago. Before that I used to trade with a plenty of brokers but the №1 for me is FXCM. These guys are really awesome I liked them.