Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Forex Trading » MXTrade Is A Great Forex Broker

Old 10-25-2016, 09:13 AM   Nav to Top  #1
Patrick Smith
Junior Trader

Favorites: Bud, WOOF, BOOM
Patrick Smith is on a distinguished road
Smile MXTrade Is A Great Forex Broker

In my years of experience as a forex trader, I was still amazed on how exceptional MXTrade's services are. I have been with a lot of forex traders before, and while most of them allowed me to experience a satisfactory experience in forex trading, they all have failed to do one thing -- guide new traders in acquiring a deeper understanding of the forex market.

Back when I was a newbie trader, I was so clueless about forex trading. I really don't know where to start but I want to try it because it really looks like a promising industry to me. I did an extensive research about the different brokerage companies and chose the one that I think was the best fit for me. I started trading with eToro. Their services are awesome, their platforms are advanced, but they are lacking customer support. If you are a newbie in forex and you are planning to trade with them, then prepare to be confused. Gladly, I survived despite the lack of information. After that I moved on to other forex brokers such as NetoTrade, XM.com and Trade12.

As time goes by I have been more experienced in trading, but I gained all my knowledge through my extensive research, none of what I know was taught by my forex brokers. Until one day, I decided to trade with MXTrade. I was really amazed because they are really willing to help their potential clients. The first thing they asked me when I called them was if I already have an experience in trading. They really want to make sure that their clients are properly informed because they care about their clients and they want to help them succeed in forex trading.

So, if you guys are looking for the best forex broker that can help you thrive in the forex market, choose no other broker, choose MXTrade :)
Patrick Smith is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 07:32 AM   Nav to Top  #2
Forex Grandeur
Trader

Favorites: Facebook, Apple, Microsoft
Forex Grandeur is on a distinguished road

I don't have any experience trading with the broker that you mentioned. However, I've only been with IMMFx for a few months, but so far I'm very happy with them, haven't had any problems at all. Generally good spreads - certainly for the major pairs anyway; orders usually go right through without Requotes; and pretty happy with their informative Forex Education Blog. https://immfx.com/blog/
Forex Grandeur is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:24 PM   Nav to Top  #3
James Charter
Senior Trader

Favorites: SSNLF, NASDAQ, NYSE
James Charter is on a distinguished road

I have not used this broker, so can’t say about it. I must have traded with nearly a dozen since I started forex trading some 5 years ago but found most to be pretty average and some to be downright scammy. So broker selection is very important and one needs to identify and stick with a good broker. I was scammed by NovaFx for about $200 or so when they suddenly vanished leaving no trace!
James Charter is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
best forex broker, forex trading, MXTrade, MXTrade feedback, MXTrade reviews, Online Trading