Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:35 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Forex Trading » A good broker will never make us unhappy

Old 10-01-2019, 06:34 AM   Nav to Top  #11
Mithun Anand
Junior Trader

Favorites: EUR\USD , USD/JPI , USD\CAD
Mithun Anand is on a distinguished road

) After reading the last comment about slippages and losses in trading, my eyes involuntarily climbed onto my forehead. This is the basics of Forex, people. Slips on the news, gaps need to be considered, this is normal. The fact that you merge on gaps is a jamb exclusively yours. Who makes you climb into the market when the heat is on, what are you waiting for? Learn the mat part. With Fiatotrade, for a long time, at the beginning I rolled a tantrum of support a couple of times, but when I delve into it, I sat and read it, everything went well.
Mithun Anand is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 03:03 AM   Nav to Top  #12
Mithun Anand
Junior Trader

Mithun Anand is on a distinguished road

Trading is a delicate matter, factors that affect the outcome of the mass. One of them is a broker, and this is serious. There is a sure way - 30 days. 30 days, trade with one, then 30 days, without changing the TS, with the other and see the result. According to the results, you can migrate to the main account for the better. I have a current extreme at Fiatotrade , holding on for the 7th month.
Mithun Anand is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 02:26 AM   Nav to Top  #13
Shoeb Rexmur
Junior Trader

Shoeb Rexmur is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Mikael6668 View Post
) A lot of reviews do not know who to believe. My personal experience: two weeks ago I opened an account for 500 bucks in Fiatotrade , and within 3 days I won over 500 another 1000, well, then greed went on, started to be greedy and blew everything in one day because there was no experience - up to 13 bucks. Tip: do not be greedy, won at least 100 shoot. Now I’ll throw another 500 and I will be more careful. You can make money slowly !!!
Fiatotrade - normal broker. From 2 thousand bucks rose to 8, leaked to zero. I have no complaints. He opened deals himself, he closed. If a deal does not open during high volatility (new prices come), then this is a no brainer, it is corrected by a second opening. Withdrew 500 bucks - no problem, brought out in a day. I recommend a reliable broker. I will learn and continue to work with them
Shoeb Rexmur is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 03:31 AM   Nav to Top  #14
Mikael6668
Junior Trader

Mikael6668 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Shoeb Rexmur View Post
Fiatotrade - normal broker. From 2 thousand bucks rose to 8, leaked to zero. I have no complaints. He opened deals himself, he closed. If a deal does not open during high volatility (new prices come), then this is a no brainer, it is corrected by a second opening. Withdrew 500 bucks - no problem, brought out in a day. I recommend a reliable broker. I will learn and continue to work with them
) I read negative reviews about Fiatotrade and I can’t understand what people don’t like! It is easy and pleasant for me to trade here; there have never been any problems with input and output. The real and demo versions are almost identical.
Mikael6668 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote