Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:05 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » Feedback/Help » Linkback & emails

Old 05-16-2009, 05:01 PM   Nav to Top  #1
aim2high
VIP Trader

Favorites: CTIC,HEB,BIPH,UNDT
aim2high is a splendid one to beholdaim2high is a splendid one to beholdaim2high is a splendid one to beholdaim2high is a splendid one to beholdaim2high is a splendid one to beholdaim2high is a splendid one to beholdaim2high is a splendid one to behold
Default Linkback & emails

This might be an easy one...

What's with the linkback alerts? I replied once to the HEB thread and I've had about a dozen e-mails today saying "A new LinkBack has been recorded for a thread you have participated entitled - HEB- Hemispherx BioPhama - in the Stock Picks forum of StockRants Stock Market Forum.".

It's a bit annoying, especially since my phone picks up my emails. It's been beeping mad!

aim2high is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:51 PM   Nav to Top  #2
psgama
VIP Trader

Favorites: UUU, LULU, XRE
psgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to behold
Default Default subscribing

Click on user cp and scroll down to settings and options. Click edit options. Scroll to where it says Default Thread Subscription Mode and change it to Do Not Subscribe. Voila. Problem solved.
psgama is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote