Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:13 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » Feedback/Help » a question.

Old 04-01-2010, 02:29 PM   Nav to Top  #1
porkloin
VIP Trader

porkloin is a name known to allporkloin is a name known to allporkloin is a name known to allporkloin is a name known to allporkloin is a name known to allporkloin is a name known to all
Default a question.

when im posting replies..in some sections the system tells me i need moderator approval before my message shows up. is this true for all time or is this just a way for you all to make sure that im not going to crap the board up ?

i ask because some questions i am going to have are time sensitive..
porkloin is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:16 AM   Nav to Top  #2
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Favorites: LVS, FAS/FAZ, POT
Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via AIM to Miles Send a message via Skype™ to Miles

Yep, forum spam is quite a nuisance on these boards so we needed to integrate some aggressive measures, but this is only true for your first 10 messages. After that the system recognizes you as a 'real' poster and no need for moderator approval for your posts.
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Miles is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 09:57 PM   Nav to Top  #3
Kamuncecy
Junior Trader

Favorites: KamuncecyCC
Kamuncecy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Kamuncecy Send a message via AIM to Kamuncecy Send a message via Yahoo to Kamuncecy Send a message via Skype™ to Kamuncecy
Default a question

Good Question. The only thing that I can think of is that the older threads were lost in one of the switches. But there are a bunch of other older threads that wernt lost. Ill have to look into it.
Kamuncecy is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote