Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Euro / UK Stock Picks » Long: CAN - Cantral Africa Gold (GOLD / AIM LISTED)

Old 05-22-2009, 05:38 PM   Nav to Top  #11
VicVan
UberTrader

Favorites: ANTO, GE, XL
VicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond repute

i think this will pay of

BUY if your not in
HOLD if you are

1.5 pence yet they ARE mining now, prices ARE up, and their is increased demand

This could go silly up up and not using the past as an anchor, but this has alot of upside. Buying more if I can at open Tuesday as sure news or financials will lift this.
Always do your own research and make up your own mind on any stock. Top investors follow themselves, sheep get slaughtered. Any tip, suggestion or comment posted by me is simply a suggestion / prompt for you to make up your own mind. No liability will be accepted. Its not a professional view, its a suggestion. Shares go up and down. Always spread your investments, always set your stops both up and down. If shorting or Futures investing, know what your doing. You cant beat the sharks, but you can swim on their back. Trade lucky.
VicVan is offline   2 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:36 AM   Nav to Top  #12
VicVan
UberTrader

VicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond repute

Loading up at best price - 1.4p on monitor - should be able to get 1.45 best. Risky but good news is bound to come for this stock at somepoint. Sure more a bet than a investment
Always do your own research and make up your own mind on any stock. Top investors follow themselves, sheep get slaughtered. Any tip, suggestion or comment posted by me is simply a suggestion / prompt for you to make up your own mind. No liability will be accepted. Its not a professional view, its a suggestion. Shares go up and down. Always spread your investments, always set your stops both up and down. If shorting or Futures investing, know what your doing. You cant beat the sharks, but you can swim on their back. Trade lucky.
VicVan is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:21 AM   Nav to Top  #13
uNkwn
Trader

uNkwn is just really niceuNkwn is just really niceuNkwn is just really niceuNkwn is just really nice

Bought into CAN this morning.
Its just to cheap for what it is right now, and any bit of news is likely to make this share jump.
Not always a good thing but I think in this case its what we need to get the ball rolling.
uNkwn is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:14 PM   Nav to Top  #14
uNkwn
Trader

uNkwn is just really niceuNkwn is just really niceuNkwn is just really niceuNkwn is just really nice

Vic,

Have you came across any further news on this share?
uNkwn is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 06:45 PM   Nav to Top  #15
AndyB
Pro Charting Wannabe

Favorites: $SPX GGG.L ARSLF
AndyB has a reputation beyond reputeAndyB has a reputation beyond reputeAndyB has a reputation beyond reputeAndyB has a reputation beyond reputeAndyB has a reputation beyond reputeAndyB has a reputation beyond reputeAndyB has a reputation beyond reputeAndyB has a reputation beyond reputeAndyB has a reputation beyond reputeAndyB has a reputation beyond reputeAndyB has a reputation beyond repute

Oi Vic!

you still in CAN? I'm looking over all the stock picks here and finding the ones I missed. CAN seems to have done nothing, so looks good to me - nice to get in before something moves, for a change

I'm using a stoploss at my break-even on SFEG. Production is delayed.
AndyB is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:38 AM   Nav to Top  #16
Sprinkles
Junior Trader

Favorites: ELR, HL, GWG
Sprinkles has a spectacular aura aboutSprinkles has a spectacular aura aboutSprinkles has a spectacular aura about

Been keeping a close eye on this one.

Price has popped up to 1.6 a couple of times this morning.

However, when I dummy buy, the price is always 1.49.

Is this MMs trying to drum up some interest?
Sprinkles is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:48 AM   Nav to Top  #17
VicVan
UberTrader

This will hopefully pop on news / mining back in operation and good potential etc soon

It does pop up and then fall back at times, such a low priced stock. hoping it will move sooner rather than later

high risk high reward. MWA does it but with a higher sp so looks more smooth
Old 06-03-2009, 08:15 AM   Nav to Top  #18
prezzy
Junior Trader

Favorites: COF, LSE:SHI
prezzy has a spectacular aura aboutprezzy has a spectacular aura aboutprezzy has a spectacular aura about

I brought into CAN recently and was rather concerned that my purchase was the only volume of they day. I'm sitting tight as I'm hoping that some news will do something positive with the SP, the volumes over the last week or so have been very low.

I know very little about this company but haven't seen Vic be too far off yet
prezzy is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:54 AM   Nav to Top  #19
VicVan
UberTrader

They restarted their mine
Hence no ones noticed....... shhhhhhhhh............ until they get some sort of update on the planned revenue. It wont move. Thats the plan

but as mentioned a good play WITH MWA as both high risk, high reward.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:51 PM   Nav to Top  #20
JonW
Rocket Man

Favorites: PNA.AX, AFR.L, CTIC, XKEMQ
JonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by prezzy View Post
I brought into CAN recently and was rather concerned that my purchase was the only volume of they day. I'm sitting tight as I'm hoping that some news will do something positive with the SP, the volumes over the last week or so have been very low.

I know very little about this company but haven't seen Vic be too far off yet
Now prezzy,

That really isn't a good strategy in honesty. Vic may be a godlike figure in StockRants and Google circles but that doesn't mean he is always gonna be right, on time, every time (Vic please back me up here!)

There is absolutely no substitute for doing your own due diligence, research and knowing what your own risk/reward boundaries are for your financial situation. For all you know Vic may earn £750,000p.a. and be p!ssing this up the wall as a game.

Make decisions for yourself (with knowledge) or you will surely come unstuck!

Sorry if the comment seems harsh, but it is given in your best interests,
JonW
"Everything happens for a reason. There is no such thing as coincidence. Listen lots and talk a little and you will eventually figure out the reasons for most things. This should tell you all you need to know about when to buy and when to sell. Always remember, though, that money is just money and true wealth lies in contentment."
JonW is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
AIM:CAN