Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:51 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Euro / UK Stock Picks » Strong Buy: Pantheon Resources LSE:PANR

Old 12-26-2009, 06:23 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Oilplayer2009
Junior Trader

Oilplayer2009 is on a distinguished road
Default Pantheon Resources LSE:PANR

Gentlemen

I have come across this company recently and I consider it significantly under-valued.

I was surprised to see such a small company holding a 25% interest in acreage south of the the main Brookeland Field in Tyler County US. None other than George Kaiser (Kaiser Francis Oil) is involved in this prospect with a 60% stake.

Pantheon Resources (London AIM ticker:- PANR) have recently raised $12m to secure their 25% interest and Vision Operating Co LLC (funded principally by George Kaiser) will be drilling the next well in January/February 2010.

Pantheon have struggled to get their message across to investors but the dime seems to have dropped since there fund raising as the shares have risen to recent highs.

Even now the company is valued at a mere $36m holding $12m cash and with ongoing operating income of circa $2m from another project in Louisiana. The EV value on this 25% Austin Chalk Brookeland Field stake is a mere $24m

From various presentations the company has estimated upon drilling success that their stake could be worth circa $400m

That could equate to a TEN FOLD increase.

A useful link to more comprehensive analysis can be found here

http://www.advfn.com/cmn/fbb/thread.php3?id=21387287

As ever complete your own research but I feel an investment could reap very beneficial rewards in due course.
Oilplayer2009 is offline   2 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:39 AM   Nav to Top  #2
Oilplayer2009
Junior Trader

Oilplayer2009 is on a distinguished road

The stock has risen again at the London open and is now trading around 25p (40c) +10% This values the company at around $40m compared to a project prospectivity number of around $400m as quoted in a recent presentation as linked below.

Proactive Investors UK - Pantheon Resources Conference Call Provides Detail on ‘Very Exciting’ Austin Chalk Project

Lot's more upside to come in my respectful opinion.

PANR.L
Oilplayer2009 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:31 AM   Nav to Top  #3
topman
Junior Trader

topman is on a distinguished road
Default Opinion

Have you look at Leed Petroleum ? What is your view point on this company ?
topman is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote