Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Canadian Stock Picks » Quadra Mining......Buy ????

Old 05-21-2009, 09:45 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Crorepati
Junior Trader

Crorepati is on a distinguished road
Default Quadra Mining......Buy ????

I have been watching QUA for month now. Its getting higher by the day...IS it a good entry point now or should wait for a pull back??
Crorepati is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:04 PM   Nav to Top  #2
Kordoyn
UberTrader

Favorites: DOW TCK HEB
Kordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond repute

The chart looks similar to some of the other bigger mining companies such as TCK. they all bottomed out in Feb/March and have had steady gains since then. These tend to move with the market. As long as the markets in general keep going up so will the big miners. And as the markets move up, typically so does the price of whatever it is they are mining, meaning more profits, and more gains.

Whether today is a good time to buy in depends on if you think we'll see more bullish market moves. I'm not one to speculate on the market as a whole, but if I were a betting man I'd say we are due for a serious correction in the near future. I don't think these gains are sustainable, and are premature as they don't correlate to the rest of the economic data.
Kordoyn is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
QUA