Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Canadian Stock Picks » Strong Buy: Underworld Resources (UW.CA) Pressure Building For Another 30% POP

View Poll Results: What is more important to a Canadian?
His Hockey Team 8 61.54%
His Beer 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2009, 11:18 AM   Nav to Top  #1
trants
Rants

Favorites: MOT WDC ENG
trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Underworld Resources (UW.CA) Pressure Building For Another 30% POP

Underworld Resources (UW.CA) On the TMX exchange in Canada is once again building pressure to the upside. About 2 weeks ago when this same level of pressure was building I let you all know. It was currently @ 0.47 Cdn. Currently @ 0.55
Stock Market Quotes | Stock Market Quotes and Symbols

BID............................................... .... ASK
ORDERS VOLUME RANGE ---------- RANGE VOLUME ORDERS
5 : 134,000 0.42 - 0.51 ----------- 0.60 - 0.68 32,500 : 8
All levels in Canadian Dollars

Now why is this important. Well in simple terms, “that is what moves a stock.” In this case the pressure is “to the upside.” 4 to 1 in fact.

When this was at the 0.47 Cdn. as I mentioned above this took a run up to 0.65 and if you do the math you will find that this is significant as you can get a good move to book some free stock in. That as a 30% move.

You can book the same type of an upside move here. There are only 32,500 shares all the way to the 0.68 mark. That will be a large move on a small number of shares.

I gave you the run down on this mine on the LVS Board April 6, I will update that here!
.................................................. .................................................. .
No. Not just a trend. U.W. had drilling cores that the gold miners convention in Vancouver B.C., In December. The Association asked them to display these cores!. It was said, as I was not there, that it was the talk of the show.

U.W.'s sites are right in the heart of the Yukon Gold Discovery of the late 1900's and if you know that region, that was an "all placer gold." (Panned from the river!) No real Hard Rock miner has ever been done. THAT “placer gold” came from somewhere! This mine is on the shore of the fork of the Yukon and White River where most of this gold came from.
Two very experienced gold miners are the founders of this company.

"Full Metal Resources" who has working mines in Alaska, abruptly broke camp on the site where they were opening a new mine outside of "Chicken" Alaska. It is on one of Alaska’s premier gold regions. Why is that important?

They have been working the new site outside of Chicken for over two years with as many as 40 people, and were preparing to dig.. Now they shut it down, and are moving this entire camp hundreds of miles across into Canada to Dawson to this new site. Where these "Talk of the Show" cores were pulled up from last Simmer. Why?

I can say that the staff from Full Metal are buying stock right now in U.W. as we have heard it directly from them. Especially those who have broke camp and are moving the gear to Dawson.

This is just an observation.... Lol
.................................................. .................................................. .

Well I was expecting a jump and got it. Then it dried up for a couple of weeks. I still see this on getting to about a $1.00 for June 1.

But this is an opportunity to book a 30% share of this VERY PROMISING stock for the 2010 expected mine opening. These upside pops are unpredictable how far they pop.

I expected it to go to .75 on the last round. XD The ask did reach .75 but they highest close I believe was .70

An Update, This Chicken Alaska camp is on the road. It has been fully packed and the equipment left for Dawson.

If you are in the U.S it can be hard to trade, It is an expensive ($27.00 Each way) broker assisted trade. But if you are in Canada... This is a find. If you are anywhere and you can trade Canada’s TMX

This stock trades in spurts to the upside then stays in range for a week then takes another jump.

I am still a on this one, Book free stock on the pops,

Canada
+1-604-6821610 (Phone)
+1-604-6889620 (Fax)

trants is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:12 PM   Nav to Top  #2
terson
VIP Trader

Favorites: LVS CPRK
terson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to behold

I looked this stock at 0.63 a few weeks ago.. waiting it to fall back!. It is a time to buy!!
terson is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:15 PM   Nav to Top  #3
bluestoo
VIP Trader

Favorites: CGFIA HWD CPRK
bluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to behold

This post should probably be under the 'rumor' thread..... but trants and I bought into this stock back in Dec at about $.25 US. We heard they were on the verge of releasing a great assay. And they got some capital investment money, and Kinross bought in 10%. The assay was released and was good. Not killer, but good. But our 'connection' told us there was one more assay report they held back. We assumed it was for better timing with the market (this spring?). We refer to it as the missing 24k core. There has been no further press releases for months, but the pps continues to raise. Now at $.45 to $.47 pps US, there is suddenly (comparatively) great interest. The volume lately has increased with large dollar buys. So.... someone knows something that would warrant throwing big bucks at a Jr Mine with no public news. Could it be that missing golden assay core is looming around and word is getting out? Someone knows something to justify the amount of interest and investment recently. And, by the dollar size of the buys, the buyers are smart enough to have accumulated enough big bucks to throw at a Jr Gold Mine that is already expensive pps ......

This is my largest investment although I own several mining stocks......... My advice is NOT to wait or expect too much of a dip... there is some profit taking lately, but the sell orders are always way down compared to the buys..... This is surely an anomaly in the Jr Gold Mining Industry.....

bluestoo is offline   2 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:57 PM   Nav to Top  #4
trants
Rants

trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation I have tried as best I could to tell you this is a secret about to get out

[QUOTE=trants;1026]Underworld Resources (UW.CA) On the TMX exchange in Canada is once again building pressure to the upside. About 2 weeks ago when this same level of pressure was building I let you all know. It was currently @ 0.47 Cdn. Currently @ 0.55

ALERT!

I have pointed this junior gold mine out before. Underworld Resources! (UW) (Canadian Stock On the TMX) It is listed in the U.S. as UW.CA or UW-V on some tickers. http://www.underworldresources.com/

I have tried as best I could to tell you this is a secret about to get out and when it does! This stock will breakout big!

NOW NOTE THIS NEWS RELEASE!

"The primary target on all three properties is a near surface, bulk tonnage gold deposit analogous to Underworld Resources Inc.'s newly discovered White Project, which is located only 8 km from Kaminak's Kirkman property and 27 km from Kaminak's Coffee and Cream properties. In 2008, Underworld drilled 18.1m grading 4.35 g/t Au and 50.7m grading 3.1 g/t Au revealing a new mineralized gold system (see Underworld news release dated October 15th, 2008)."

The whole story: Kaminak Acquires Three Gold Properties in the Newly Recognized White Gold District, Yukon Territory

I would say the word is out within the prospecting industry, what say you?

Now where is U.W. going to and when?

I still think it will go down a road with "ups and downs."

But what is good about that? XD

Yes, you have it. Book Free Stock with the Volatility.

I would be trying to accumulate some stock in this a GOLD MINE! (Literally)

trants is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:32 AM   Nav to Top  #5
trants
Rants

Arrow He may actually be glad I was such a pest a few months back now. (

[quote=trants;2088]
Originally Posted by trants View Post
Underworld Resources (UW.CA) On the TMX exchange in Canada is once again building pressure to the upside. About 2 weeks ago when this same level of pressure was building I let you all know. It was currently @ 0.47 Cdn. Currently @ 0.55

ALERT!

I have pointed this junior gold mine out before. Underworld Resources! (UW) (Canadian Stock On the TMX) It is listed in the U.S. as UW.CA or UW-V on some tickers. http://www.underworldresources.com/

I have tried as best I could to tell you this is a secret about to get out and when it does! This stock will breakout big!

NOW NOTE THIS NEWS RELEASE!

"The primary target on all three properties is a near surface, bulk tonnage gold deposit analogous to Underworld Resources Inc.'s newly discovered White Project, which is located only 8 km from Kaminak's Kirkman property and 27 km from Kaminak's Coffee and Cream properties. In 2008, Underworld drilled 18.1m grading 4.35 g/t Au and 50.7m grading 3.1 g/t Au revealing a new mineralized gold system (see Underworld news release dated October 15th, 2008)."

The whole story: Kaminak Acquires Three Gold Properties in the Newly Recognized White Gold District, Yukon Territory

I would say the word is out within the prospecting industry, what say you?

Now where is U.W. going to and when?

I still think it will go down a road with "ups and downs."

But what is good about that? XD

Yes, you have it. Book Free Stock with the Volatility.

I would be trying to accumulate some stock in this a GOLD MINE! (Literally)

I have been trying to get people to look at this little Canadian Gold Mine ever since it was at .13 cents Canadian. Actully before that even.

Now how well did this call do?

Well it had a double good return. First it got to $1.05 last week and will be there again in the next two weeks as well.

@ .47 I said, Super strong upward pressure building get some. At that time the exchange rate was @ .79 cents to the dollar Means it was about .372 US a share.

Now @ 1.05 last week and .885 exchange rate it books in @ .929 cents per share or a gain of .58 cents or 156% gain in the month or so I was saying get in.

I took another $6,000 off the table last week and kept 5000 Shares profit.

But that an't nothing! I think Bluestoo is up closer to $16,000 profit on this one. He may actually be glad I was such a pest a few months back now. (He He) XD
Old 05-25-2009, 07:49 AM   Nav to Top  #6
bufarda
VIP Trader

Favorites: XL OPC LVS
bufarda is a splendid one to beholdbufarda is a splendid one to beholdbufarda is a splendid one to beholdbufarda is a splendid one to beholdbufarda is a splendid one to beholdbufarda is a splendid one to behold

Holding 6000 free shares myself...XD bought at .47.
Thanks BluestooXD
bufarda is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:22 PM   Nav to Top  #7
bluestoo
VIP Trader

bluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to beholdbluestoo is a splendid one to behold
Default Mother Lode

Underworld is doubling it's 2009 drill program and has taken the options on the surrounding claims making their claim much larger. Another mining company has bought the property across the river from them (I assume hoping to get the outer crust of the pie). Again, Kinross bought into this company at the end of last year..... they usually do some DD before spending their money. There is still time to jump on as the daily volume says there are lot's of investors thinking their purchases will go up yet. It is hard to predict the cap on this one as I have not seen another Jr run wild like this one...... (can you say 'mother lode'?). I am still holding ALL my shares through pure greed....... it's NOT done yet.......
bluestoo is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:00 PM   Nav to Top  #8
terson
VIP Trader

Favorites: LVS CPRK
terson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to beholdterson is a splendid one to behold

I hold a position of 0.55 and sold all of them at 0.80s last week when a possible pullback in the market.... then it shoot up to a dollar!!!

Trants or Bluetoo... do you think it will drop it back to 0.80s soon? or
terson is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:31 PM   Nav to Top  #9
bluestoo
VIP Trader

Default snoozing and losing

The pps goes down when ever people give up and dump, or take profit. There is no reason to give up, so the pps may go down as people are satisfied with their profit margin with the large gains recently. So, after everyone is done taking profit at around the current pps, it will go up again. I would not expect it to drop very much as it takes a breather, and it is hard to predict where and when on the upside as this is already crazy. Nothing to use as comps....... I surely wouldn't wait and miss the bus hoping to save a few pennies.........
bluestoo is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:04 PM   Nav to Top  #10
trants
Rants

Default $1.25 ahead for UW in the coming 60 days!

Originally Posted by terson View Post
I hold a position of 0.55 and sold all of them at 0.80s last week when a possible pullback in the market.... then it shoot up to a dollar!!!

Trants or Bluetoo... do you think it will drop it back to 0.80s soon? or

$1.25 ahead for UW in the coming 60 days! Could be in the next 20 days.

I think it may cap out around 1.50 or so this summer. I still think it will fall back next winter as they will not be mining until 2010. So I will likely sell out in August and buy back in in December 2009 to Jan 2010.

Tags
UW.CA