Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Canadian Stock Picks » Strong Buy: any SRSR owners?

Old 06-10-2009, 08:35 PM   Nav to Top  #1
JonB44
Junior Trader

Favorites: SRSR, SIRI, NBRI
JonB44 will become famous soon enoughJonB44 will become famous soon enough
Default any SRSR owners?

hi all...

any SRSR owners here?
JonB44 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:26 PM   Nav to Top  #2
Kordoyn
UberTrader

Favorites: DOW TCK HEB
Kordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond reputeKordoyn has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. Just a token portion of 5000 shares. I'm waiting for some news before buying in more.
Kordoyn is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:09 PM   Nav to Top  #3
JonB44
Junior Trader

the NI compliance report is posed to be issued in a few weeks. Theres going to be a decent pop after this i suspect .20 range others suspect closer to .35 i tend to quess very conservatively. get a good position now this has big growth and even greater long term growth if youve got the patience. theres a lot in the gound up there and possibly some REE's.

GL
Old 06-15-2009, 03:46 PM   Nav to Top  #4
The Prodigy
Junior Trader

The Prodigy will become famous soon enough

Stupid question here, but for stocks on the "PINK" market are they similar to the "OTC" market where you have to call in your order?

That's how it is for me anyways when I deal with stocks on the OTC, just wondering if it is the same for the PINK market.

Asking only because this company does look interesting, but it's such a hassle to call in when you have to buy/sell and the customer service for Trade Freedom is really slow!
The Prodigy is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:06 PM   Nav to Top  #5
Insider
UberTrader

Favorites: IPT, IAU, RRL
Insider has much to be proud ofInsider has much to be proud ofInsider has much to be proud ofInsider has much to be proud ofInsider has much to be proud ofInsider has much to be proud ofInsider has much to be proud ofInsider has much to be proud ofInsider has much to be proud ofInsider has much to be proud of
Default CVRG & SRSR

I dont know about SRSR, i always thought they looked promising, but Just the fact that they are linked with CVRG.PK, which was pump & dump stock last month makes me sceptic. The O’Connor Asquith gold property is an equal joint venture project with Sarissa Resources Inc. which apperently took $70.000 + spending $120.000 in exploration next 18mnths + 3mln shares cvrg. Doesnt impress me much (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Conver...-14724973.html).

So i will wait for some more solid info before putting any $$.

Goodluck all,
Greg
Old 06-15-2009, 06:52 PM   Nav to Top  #6
JonB44
Junior Trader

Default dont wait much longer....

yea i share that concern a little as well. SRSR owns 3 million shares of CVRG, im not sure if these are restricted shares but they may of been involved with the pump and dump took profits and re invested in themselves maybe....

be careful waiting on news on this one the next PR is planned to be the NI compliance report that should prove billions of niobium. conservative estimates and estimates from an old drilling company 50 years ago put the number around 9 billion. Sarissa has now dug deeper and found more niobium so who knows what this number will be. and this compliance report will only identify the Niobium in the D zone the SE zone is stocked with minerals and some REE's

the NI report alone will prolly quadruple the share price. long term once a JV is announced and drilling takes place this should be trading more than a dollar no questions asked.

Get in now!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:54 PM   Nav to Top  #7
JonB44
Junior Trader

pends on who your broker is. I use Etrade and have no issues. some brokers are very large trading days will restrict certain stocks due to unusual volume. Make sure you know what your broker will allow cause its a pain in the ass if you cant buy electronically and want too.

I recommend E-Trade ive got no complaints about them
Old 06-19-2009, 09:41 AM   Nav to Top  #8
Curt D
Junior Trader

Favorites: SIRI SPNG PIR
Curt D is on a distinguished road

Preliminary reports are in on the 43-101 report!

Sarissa Resources Inc. (PINK:SRSR) Announce Results From Its Gold Property Shining Tree, Northern Ontario
Old 06-19-2009, 09:56 AM   Nav to Top  #9
Curt D
Junior Trader

Favorites: SIRI SPNG PIR
Curt D is on a distinguished road

Oooops, my mistake. That was a report for their Shining Tree GOLD property, not for the Nemegosenda NIOBIUM property.

We'll have to keep waiting.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:24 AM   Nav to Top  #10
JonB44
Junior Trader

yea no NI info yet.....

but this Gold PR is big deal for few reasons.

#1 it states SRSR now owns 100% of the property
#2 its GOLD!!!! now SRSR can add gold to their portfolio which is obviously huge
#3 it specifically states that more info regarding the gold property and the NI report is expected shortly!!

note... the PR says its from Tokyo I was in touch with the Merle the IR guy and this was a mistake and they are working to correct it so should see that updated soon.

get them shares now boys!!! im buying more shares with every dollar i can afford to part with right now