Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:05 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Canadian Stock Picks » Strong Buy: Abcourt announces discovery of high grade gold vein at the elder mine in gold country

Old 11-25-2019, 06:06 PM   Nav to Top  #1
trifoliate north American
Junior Trader

Favorites: zn, anx, goog
trifoliate north American will become famous soon enoughtrifoliate north American will become famous soon enough
Default Abcourt announces discovery of high grade gold vein at the elder mine in gold country

https://abcourt.com/the-elder-mine/
Things are looking good and this junior miner stock from canada is on the rise. I'm definitely keeping an eye on it.

November 25th
, 2019
Abcourt Mines Inc. (TSX-V: ABI, Berlin: AML-BE and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges: AML-FF)
(“Abcourt” or the “Mines Abcourt Inc.) is pleased to announce the discovery of a new highgrade vein in the extension of the west drift on level 9 at the Elder mine.
This vein, named 9-1-5, is currently being developed.

https://abcourt.com/wp-content/uploa...2019-11-25.pdf

They are also hiring a lot of people so it's a good sign.
trifoliate north American is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
canada, Gold, junior miner, pennystock