Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:07 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Canadian Stock Picks » Buy: IQ.V - AirIQ (Wireless Technology)

Old 03-26-2015, 08:26 PM   Nav to Top  #11
JonnyR512
Senior Trader

Favorites: AXM, KUB
JonnyR512 has a spectacular aura aboutJonnyR512 has a spectacular aura about

Every single thing I have ever posted was from a company's MD&A and financial statements. So how can it even be classified as a pump. A pump is when you say things like "Last chance to get in" or "its going to the moon" fluff statements like that. Take a look, all my info was a direct copy/paste from SEDAR. So I think you once again have misunderstood the point of forums and threads on stocks and are just whatever out of spite.

Look at my picks from last year, over 12 months ago (KFG, CTZ, TNA). Look at when I posted about them in 2014 and check what their trading at now. Anyone that would of bought at those prices would have made money. Pump and dumps are daily/weekly up and down price movements.

I checked out your website, not sure what your doing with small caps when your buying large cap American and European stocks. Seems like your just bored and feel like picking a fight with me...someone who has been here for years and made lots of people money and shown them what to look for in financials. When you buy large cap stocks it doesn't matter as much because established companies are the lazy investors way to make money, but it's much less than what you can make with a fresh emerging company.

Last edited by JonnyR512; 03-26-2015 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: typo
JonnyR512 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 08:31 PM   Nav to Top  #12
JonnyR512
Senior Trader

Either way I'm done arguing with you and this will be my last post. I have been here for years and posted good stocks which I put lots of time and effort into and I don't need you trying to ridicule me.

PS: Thumbs downing all my posts just makes you guilty by the way.
Old 03-27-2015, 01:24 PM   Nav to Top  #13
JonnyR512
Senior Trader

Calgary tech company gets boost from federal government | Calgary Herald
Old 04-02-2015, 11:18 AM   Nav to Top  #14
JonnyR512
Senior Trader

Default News: IQ Record sales in March

Stock is near a 5 year high today, picked this one good.

AirIQ has record unit shipments in March quarter

2015-04-02 06:22 MT - News Release

Mr. Michael Robb reports

AIRIQ ANNOUNCES RECORD SHIPMENTS

AirIQ Inc. has had record unit shipments in the three months ended March 31, 2015.

"The company's investment in product improvements and customer satisfaction seems to be paying off," said Michael Robb, president and chief executive officer of AirIQ. "Our enhanced service features, such as driver behaviour reports and map overlay, have increased the value of AirIQ for its customers, and we are seeing the benefits," continued Mr. Robb.

The company's unit shipments in the quarter ended March 31, 2015, exceeded total shipments in any quarter during the previous five years. Increased sales were due to technology advancements providing added features and services to customers, large shipments to a major customer, and an increased sales focus in new and emerging markets.

There is no guarantee that increased sales volumes will be maintained throughout the remainder of the year, although the company is continuing to focus its sales efforts on larger revenue-generating opportunities.

We seek Safe Harbor.

© 2015 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.
Old 06-24-2015, 02:41 AM   Nav to Top  #15
RockFlower
Junior Trader

Favorites: RockFlower Aetna Inc Azz Inc
RockFlower is on a distinguished road

When it comes to technology stocks, there are lots of companies out there, either the big names who have already made huge runs in their past or the one which or the verge for further growth. But, the investors seems to have more confidence for investing in huge companies like Apple or Google.
RockFlower is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
technology, wireless