Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Australian / Asian Stock Picks » Watch: SAY (Satyam ADR)

Old 06-10-2009, 04:53 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Sree
Trader

Favorites: LVS, XL, DDR
Sree has a spectacular aura aboutSree has a spectacular aura about
Default SAY (Satyam ADR)

Watch this stock.... this has lot of potential.....

Satyam Computer ADR shot up over 33% which is at a premium of ~29% to Tuesday’s closing price on BSE. The ADR rose the most in over two months to end at US$3.64 on the NYSE after the company reported better than expected consolidated net profit for the December quarter.

Satyam disclosed standalone unaudited financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2008. The company’s Profit after tax for the October-December quarter stood at Rs1.81bn while the total income for the period was Rs22.06bn.

Operating profit (excluding other income) for the third quarter of FY09 is Rs3.64bn, while the operating profit margin is 15.87%. The PBIDT for the quarter stood at Rs2.76bn while the PBIDT margin was 12.51%.

Indiainfoline.com-Top stories,Leader speak,company news,sector news,Market talk,lifestyle,budget,market today,global indicators
Sree is offline   4 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:16 PM   Nav to Top  #2
Scott68
UberTrader

Favorites: LVS CTIC BGM
Scott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond repute

Good info.

I got some SAY after it fell of the table when they announced their accounting problems back in late January and the rode a small bump back up over 2.00 shortly after that.

Will be interesting to see if this one can get back to where they were prior to their corporate accounting troubles.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:56 PM   Nav to Top  #3
Dognamedabu
UberTrader

Favorites: OPC, TSTR, ???
Dognamedabu has a brilliant futureDognamedabu has a brilliant futureDognamedabu has a brilliant futureDognamedabu has a brilliant futureDognamedabu has a brilliant futureDognamedabu has a brilliant futureDognamedabu has a brilliant futureDognamedabu has a brilliant futureDognamedabu has a brilliant futureDognamedabu has a brilliant futureDognamedabu has a brilliant future

I added SAY to my google portfolio about a month ago(not the one that counts) and have seen them rise 131.93%. I never bought them b/c of the accounting problems. I almost got in this week but after such a rise, after 'finding' them 131% cheaper I didn't have the guts to leap in now.

Still off its highs and has a new 30% partner that might demand better transparency. We will see, SAY I
Dognamedabu is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:19 PM   Nav to Top  #4
bufarda
VIP Trader

Favorites: XL OPC LVS
bufarda is a splendid one to beholdbufarda is a splendid one to beholdbufarda is a splendid one to beholdbufarda is a splendid one to beholdbufarda is a splendid one to beholdbufarda is a splendid one to behold

1ADR=2 shares right?Now is at 73.50 in India around $3.10.
bufarda is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:34 PM   Nav to Top  #5
Sree
Trader

Originally Posted by bufarda View Post
1ADR=2 shares right?Now is at 73.50 in India around $3.10.
that is correct... as far as I know...
Sree is offline   0 thumbs up / 1 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:05 AM   Nav to Top  #6
Sree
Trader

Fraud-hit Satyam Computers will cut real estate costs by terminating the lease contracts of four of its facilities in Hyderabad. It was confirmed by a Satyam employee saying, "We have sent notices to the property owners and we should be moving out of the four leased premises in Hyderabad this month." Apart from this the company will also be closing three of its Bangalore offices and two Chennai offices this month. The saving from these will add up to at least Rs.100 crore.
Satyam to terminate lease contracts
I think this will push the stock very. What do you guys think?
Sree is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:03 AM   Nav to Top  #7
jacovsamuel
Trader

jacovsamuel is on a distinguished road

Indiainfoline is the best way to get track of financial terms.
jacovsamuel is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:45 AM   Nav to Top  #8
Buzzingstreet
Junior Trader

Favorites: BUD,WOOF,BOOM
Buzzingstreet is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the information.it definitely help me.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:28 AM   Nav to Top  #9
epicresearchsg
Senior Trader

Favorites: yahoo,st,sti
epicresearchsg is on a distinguished road
Default Epic Research Singapore : Call Update

SELL JARDINE CYCLE BELOW 34.000 TG 33.800, 33.550, 33.200 SL 34.250
epicresearchsg is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:45 AM   Nav to Top  #10
Zaluba987
Junior Trader

Favorites: btc ltc zlc
Zaluba987 is on a distinguished road

Good info
Zaluba987 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote