Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Australian / Asian Stock Picks » Strong Sell: Genuine Bank Instruments Such As BG/SBLC with Low %

Old 07-22-2016, 07:20 AM   Nav to Top  #1
allegri
Junior Trader

Favorites: Bulls , bears ,traders
allegri is on a distinguished road
Post Genuine Bank Instruments Such As BG/SBLC with Low %

We Facilitate Bank Guarantee (BG) & Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)Instrument

Direct Mandate Provider of Fresh Cut Bank Instrument for Lease/Purchase such as BG,SBLC, MTN

We are a Finance Industry Company professionals with over 15 Years Experience and a focus on providing Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank , Credit Suisse e.t.c. at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

FEATURES:

Bank Guarantees & SBLC’s in Standard Formats from Major Banks!
Amounts from $1 million to 5 Billion+
Euro’s or US Dollars
Great Attorney Trust Account Protection
Delivered via MT760 Swift with Full Bank Responsibility
MT799 and MT103 preadvice included
Brokers Always Protected

Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 1M
Lease Instrument of BG/SBLC : 4%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 1M

Interested Agents/Brokers, Investors and Individual proposing international project funding should contact us for directives.We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request.

Best Regards
Management.

For All inquires Contact Us Below :
MR : MD SAHIM AKTHER
Email : allegri.financeltd@gmail.com
allegri is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:13 AM   Nav to Top  #2
jamesterra
Junior Trader

Favorites: la
jamesterra is on a distinguished road
Default We offer BG/SBLC for lease or sale

IQ FINANCE PLC provides a full financial planning service to both the commercial and domestic markets. At IQ FINANCE PLC we believe that financial planning is about two things: creating wealth and protecting wealth. These two objectives are at the heart of everything we do. And, as a member of IQ FINANCE Services, we give you a small-company service but with a large-company set up – the best of both worlds.

You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable.

Leasing Price : 4%+1%
Buying Price: 32%+2%

Contact us for more details on our terms and procedure of transaction.

WALSH SMITH, ROBERT
email : info.iqfinanceplc@gmail.com
jamesterra is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 05:36 AM   Nav to Top  #3
robertgfinance
Junior Trader

Favorites: FINANCIAL SERVICE, FINANCIAL C
robertgfinance is on a distinguished road
Default Project Funding and Banking Instrument Such As {(BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN)} for lease and

Sir

I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments we can only deliver fresh cut cash backed lease bank instrument {(BG/SBLC/LC/DC/MTN)} to you in accordance to our terms and condition. Our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com / robertglen.finance230@yahoo.com
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
robertgfinance is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 05:37 AM   Nav to Top  #4
robertgfinance
Junior Trader

Favorites: FINANCIAL SERVICE, FINANCIAL C
robertgfinance is on a distinguished road

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider.

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.

- Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
- Direct Line of Credit (DLC)
- Medium Term Note (MTN)
- Letter of Credit (LC)
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com / robertglen.finance230@yahoo.com
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
robertgfinance is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote