View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 07:55 PM   Nav to Top 
mahmissa
UberTrader

Favorites: BAC, HEB, LVS
mahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond repute

I also agree that the Bema tech is the seller here, no the painkiller itself. Oral dose painkillers can take 1-3 hours to be fully effective. This method of ingestion is almost immediate.

One of the biggest side effects for people undergoing chemotherapy is intense nausea, which makes swallowing a painkiller difficult, and opiates generally need to be taken with food or can cause damage to the stomach lining. This ingestion method may ameliorate that.

By the way, so excited a stock I mentioned in another forum got some discussion here- makes me feel better about owning this:)

May you live all the days of your life- Jonathon Swift
mahmissa is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote