Thread: SHORT- AMZN
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 09:25 PM   Nav to Top 
LokeyRS
UberTrader

Favorites: RAME, ACI, OSK
LokeyRS has a reputation beyond reputeLokeyRS has a reputation beyond reputeLokeyRS has a reputation beyond reputeLokeyRS has a reputation beyond reputeLokeyRS has a reputation beyond reputeLokeyRS has a reputation beyond reputeLokeyRS has a reputation beyond reputeLokeyRS has a reputation beyond reputeLokeyRS has a reputation beyond reputeLokeyRS has a reputation beyond reputeLokeyRS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LokeyRS Send a message via Skype™ to LokeyRS

Fundementals, I can back that up. I'm a former store manager for Men's Wearhouse. During the summer months, our retail numbers always decline. This year, however, alot of my former associates, including numerous store managers, district and regional managers, have all told me the volume is really starting to die off.

All this with a buy one get one deal going on, promotional discounting and other deals.

Retail in our area is starting to die off again.

I simply lay the facts on the table; both the good and the bad. I use these very facts to make my investment decisions. I expect you to do the same. I'm not perfect; I will make mistakes. You will too. Take solace in this: I don't recommend anything my own money isn't in or hasn't been in.

"I provide a product of necessity, one that keeps countries safe, and tyrants shivering at the shield of justice and the eagle of freedom. So, you call me evil. Unfortunately for you, I'm a necessary evil."-Ryan S. Lokey, UMD Arms Protest Response 2008
LokeyRS is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote