Thread: Watch $C - Citigroup Inc.
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 10:44 PM   Nav to Top 
Sharpie
VIP Trader

Favorites: AIB HEB BAC
Sharpie is a splendid one to beholdSharpie is a splendid one to beholdSharpie is a splendid one to beholdSharpie is a splendid one to beholdSharpie is a splendid one to beholdSharpie is a splendid one to beholdSharpie is a splendid one to behold

C is playing catch up. There isn't any issue, if you are buying and holding C at this pps. It is like a confirmed profit for you 1 or 2 year later. Imagine in 1 year time, what do you think C will be?

Freddic and Fannie are in bigger debt than C. How are they doing now? Half the price of C.

AIG has moved from 8.x pps to highest 55.x pps. Now at 45.x pps. What about C, It is only at 5pps. I got in C when it announce 1st profit. Then I went in again when it announce second profit. I am now holding somemore yesterday waiting for their next Quarter announcement.

If you asked me why C is at this price now, I would say it is all because of the reverse stock split nonsense.

Now C is above 5 bux, it means mutual funds will be buying this stock. I can bet that mutual fund would like to hold on to C and wait till it pop at 20.

That's my target :)
"We believe the markets are in uncharted territory [...] Frankly we don't know, history provides no clues and anyone who claims to have some insight or strategy cannot do so on the basis of fact and historical evidence." - Laszlo Birinyi (Birinyi Associates)
Sharpie is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote