AWP Windows and Doors and TM Windows to Merge
Strategic Combination of Two Complementary Businesses Will Create Greater Value for Clients and Growth Opportunities for Employees
MIAMI and POMPANO BEACH, Fla., Jan. 11, 2017
MIAMI and POMPANO BEACH, Fla., Jan. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — AWP Windows and Doors, LLC. and TM Windows today announced a merger of these two organizations. The company called – Assura Windows & Doors, LLC – will rank with Florida’s largest and most competitive window and door manufacturing companies.
- Craig A. Speed previously CEO of AWP will be CEO and TM Window’s Jorge Santaella will be COO
- In addition to the obvious synergies that come from combining these established organizations, Assura will be better positioned with a more complete line of window and door products and improved service capabilities.
Assura’s CEO, Craig Speed said, “This is an extraordinary opportunity to deliver long-term, sustainable value through the combination of two highly complementary market leaders. Assura will be able to allocate capital more effectively, apply its powerful team of experienced professionals more productively, and extend its value-added products to more clients statewide. Our clients will win.” Speed added, “Assura will be strategically positioned to fund growth as it continues with other opportunities to increase value. The merger will accelerate progress across these priorities.”
CREATING A FLORIDA MARKET LEADER
By combining the best attributes of both AWP and TM, Assura will substantially improve scale and be positioned to serve clients more efficiently and effectively state-wide.
For Clients, the new company will offer:
- Market-leading strength in Client Service and Manufacturing Operations – creating the most Client focused leader in the industry, deploying a broader set of resources and expertise to benefit clients;
- Expanded Dealer Partnerships and Programs that provide greater choice of products and options;
- Enhanced Innovation and Investment opportunities for new product development, engineering and manufacturing technology enhancements.
TM’s Jorge Santaella says, “This merger of equals will create significant near-term value through substantial cost synergies and will allow us to be more successful in a shorter period of time. I couldn’t be more excited.”
Assura Windows & Doors, LLC. will be headquartered in Pompano Beach, FL.
CONTACT: Armando Abbott-Hoepelman, 888-574-0367, firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/awp-windows-and-doors-and-tm-windows-to-merge-300389650.html
SOURCE AWP Windows & Doors