Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List today:
• Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc. RRGB is a casual dining restaurant chain focused on serving an imaginative selection of high quality gourmet burgers in a family-friendly atmosphere. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has been revised 0.5% downward over the last 30 days.
• Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd. GLRE is a specialty property and casualty reinsurance company based in the Cayman Islands. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has declined 10% over the last 30 days.
• Kforce Inc. KFRC is a full-service, web-based specialty staffing firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions for organizations and career management. It has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings being revised 1.4% downward over the last 30 days.
• RLJ Lodging Trust RLJ is a REIT, which focuses on investing primarily in premium-branded, focused-service, and compact full-service hotels. The Zacks Consensus Estimate revision for its current year earnings was a negative of 0.1% over the last 30 days.
• International Consolidated Airlines Group, S.A. ICAGY acts as the holding company for British Airways and Iberia providing scheduled passenger and cargo Airline services. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for its current year earnings has moved 9.5% lower over the last 30 days.
View the entire Zacks Rank #5 List.
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research